Saturday 17 September 2016

Six linked Amber Zones

I've been enjoying a bit of nostalgia following the recent Bundle of Holdings for Traveller and GURPS Traveller.

I've never had so much Traveller goodness as I do now!

Anyway, it made me go back into my files and dig out six linked Amber Zones that I wrote for a little fanzine called Cerebreton, way back in the late 1980s.

I've updated them with links to the Traveller Map and the Traveller wiki, but apart from that they're pretty much unchanged. Here they are:

AZ1: Search for the Stardrive

AZ2: The Skywhale

AZ3: The God Monster

AZ4: Where Eagles Dare

AZ5: The Derelict

AZ6: The Poseidon Adventure


1 comment:

  1. These have now been reprinted in Freelance Traveller, starting with the Nov/Dec 2016 issue!

    https://www.freelancetraveller.com/magazine/2016-1112/index.html

    ReplyDelete