Thursday 6 October 2016

In Whom We Trust for Call of Cthulhu

In Whom We Trust was the last Call of Cthulhu scenario that I wrote - although to be honest it’s almost system-less and there’s barely any reference to the Cthulhu Mythos.

I originally wrote it for the Call of Cthulhu tournament at Convulsion ’96. Since then it has been played a number of times and suffered a variety of edits.

In Whom We Trust was also used as the RPGA tournament scenario at GenconUK 2001.

Anyway, here are the game files for In Whom We Trust.

5 comments:

  1. Great scenario - much fun to play.

    We'd be interested in hosting a copy over at Yog-Sothoth if you're up for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lead this scenario twice with 2 groups, and they absolutely loved it, thank you for this tale. Is there anything similar to this scenario? People seem to enjoy this format a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I'm not aware of other Call of Cthulhu games in a similar format, but I'm a bit remote from the Cthulhu scene these days I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete