Friday 16 December 2022

Cthulhu Rises

 I’ve been playing with  AI art generators, using the prompt “Cthulhu rises”.

Cthulhu Rises #1

This is artflow.ai. I like the octopoid quality – and it’s not a traditional take on Cthulhu. Normally I’d expect him to be green, but artflow went for a different look. (Weird wings – if that’s what they are.) This was my first and only attempt on artflow – I didn’t try again as I thought this was good enough.

 

Cthulhu Rises #2

This is Midjourney’s interpretation. This time I did one variation. Midjourney’s Cthulhu lacks an obvious face, but puts him rising above a sleepy town somewhere. (And he’s green.) The moon seems somewhat misshapen, though (Cthulhu must be warping it).


Cthulhu Rises #3

Dream.ai took the following take – a much smaller version of Cthulhu (who appears to be cuddling a garden gate). I like the old town setting.



No comments:

Post a Comment